Monday, June 29, 2009

Episode Seven: The Sisterly Sword Of Damocles Falls

Recovery Escapades:
A Newsletter Of 2nd Chance Life Across Cardiac County Line Road

The Sisterly Sword Of Damocles Falls

OK, the jig is up.
I give up coppers.
Don't shoot G-Man.

My sister, now she done went and done it. My sister had threatened to go public with an embarassing video of a hospital sickbed performance. Were this a soap opera, this show would be titled "Rants of Our Lives", or maybe "As The Rubber Chicken Turns".

I remind you all was said under the influence of Demon Demoral and Mighty Mind Bending Morphine. Hell, gimme a break, I was just barely out of surgery. I mean, from a phone cam video you can count 4 punctures on my neck and shoulder in this video, 4 of the - 10? or was it 14? - piercings into my epidermis for this procedure. Too many holes, they spirited nonsense into me as they drained common sense from me.

Well, that Sword of Damocles my sister held above my head has been released.
And she went so far as to put that video on my Facebook page!

For all else but me this an opportunity to carpe that diem.
Skip expensive therapy, all of you who need a boost in self-esteem.
All who are in need to feel superior - I say unto y'all, go here.
You will feel soooo much better about yourself in comparison to me after you see this:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1632250289&v=feed&story_fbid=96921018859#/video/video.php?v=229442430456&subj=1632250289

Yours truly and most ridiculously
From across Cardiac County Line Road

James Sullivan

2 comments:

Sandoodles said...

In Sister's defense, that video makes me smile and laugh every single time I watch it. Miranda laughs too. Amanda laughs. Even Rick laughs. The dogs howl. It had to be done. And Defense Argument#2, at least it wasn't posted to YouTube - it is currently contained to Friends of Friends Only.

Tejasplants said...

Come on, James Sullivan, truly and most ridiculously from across Cardiac County Line Road, don't you know you're torturing us with references to the Rubber Chicken episode? I mean those of us who can't even qualify for Friends of Friends? How about a private showing to Friends of Friends of Friends? I must be related some way; my daughter went to school in Denton so therefore we must have a distant friend in common . . . so there . . . prove me wrong!